Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-10 Origin: Site
With the development of science and technology, more and more cars are owned. How many people know the knowledge of car maintenance? This article briefly introduces it.
Inside the engine is a "part" that requires regular maintenance: coolant (aka antifreeze). Coolant is not only used in winter, it should be used throughout the year. In the normal maintenance program of the car, the engine antifreeze needs to be replaced every year of driving.
Radiator Coolant color is mostly red, green, blue liquid. (Guangzhou Lidi can customize the color you want)
The coolant must meet the following requirements:
1. Anti-boiling: boiling point
2. Antifreeze: freezing point
3. Anti-scaling: PH, alkali reserve value
4. Anti-corrosion: simulated corrosion test
5. Anti-cavitation: anti-foam performance, defoaming time, pump cavitation score
2. Brake fluid
Brake fluid (brake oil) is the second most frequently replaced part in the braking system, but it has a great impact on the braking performance. The quality of the brake fluid will decrease with the increase of time, so the quality of the brake fluid is checked regularly. is particularly important! Brake fluid is very important to the car. It directly affects the braking system of the car. Because the car needs to be braked frequently, the brake oil will inevitably wear out, and sometimes impurities will enter the brake oil.
1. Hydraulic brake fluid should comply with DOT3 and DOT4 standards of the US Department of Transportation, and the brake fluid types include DOT3, DOT4, DOT5, etc. The higher the boiling point, the better, and the lower the evaporation.
2. Brake fluid is mostly light yellow, colorless and transparent liquid. (Guangzhou Lidi can customize the color you want)
3. Generally speaking, it is best to check the brake oil every 10,000-20,000 kilometers, and replace the brake oil every two years or 30,000-40,000 kilometers.